Daily Activities (80% Email Marketing and 20% Setting up of Shopify Products)
- Review emails with associated requests
- Run through the email preparation checklist (to be provided) for each email
- Build and assign a defined Klaviyo segment to each prepared email
- Send a test email to a pre-defined (and already established) test group
- Send Sapphire Group (SG) contact a mail/update ClickUp project management ticket to acknowledge completion of the email preparation checklist and confirmation a test email has been sent.
- Data entry of post-email reporting (using a defined process) where the candidate would enter metrics into a pre-defined report.
- Setting up of products in Shopify (Data will be given – copy/paste and upload to the Shopify Page) – Trainings will be provided (video tutorial, modules)
- General Shopify product optimisation following a ‘product setup checklist’ for a specific client’s website
- Editing, testing, and (when applicable) scheduling emails using Klaviyo
- Liaising with various stakeholders across the business to obtain approvals and create briefs for new projects
- Supporting launching the omnichannel automated journeys
- Collaborating with Sapphire Group’s Digital Marketing Assistant and eCommerce Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Helping develop and update the email send calendar to ensure stakeholders understand what has been prepared and what is still yet to be checked.
- Has used Klaviyo AND Shopify (Required)
- Can use a project management program like Trello OR ClickUp OR Asana etc…
- Highly organised, as well as flexible and solutions-based when required
- Strong numerical and excel skills
- A proactive, resourceful and self-starting approach – ability to hit the ground running
- A great communicator and team player
- Has loaded products & customized product attributes in Shopify – Required
- Shows aptitude to take on more responsibility. For example, the candidate excels at preparing emails so we give authorization for them to actually schedule the email.
- HTML knowledge (preferred not essential)
Work Schedule (AU client)
- Monday to Friday (9AM – 6PM; Manila Time)
Work Location (WFH)
- Permanent Homebased
- Candidates are expected to have a personal equipment and a good working environment at home.
- Candidates are expected to have a stable/reliable internet connection of at least 10MBPS for both download and upload speed.
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.