Planet Neo is a Web3 media and content company that creates engaging brands, games, content and reward-based experiences in the blockchain. The company’s founder and leadership team are based in Sydney & Melbourne, Australia.
The success of our Dino X Dino launch demonstrated how critical Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are to our company’s innovation strategy. Indeed, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) powers our core value proposition. However, Planet Neo is not just an NFT project, nor are we a pure tech startup. We create unexpected brands that engage people’s hearts and minds and we’re determined to improve all life on the Planet through meaningful stories, educational content, and engaging game and media experiences in Web2 & Web3.
Industry : IT Services and IT Consulting
Headquarters Sydney, New South Wales
- Deliver engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies (ReactJS).
- Provide front-end coding expertise to help create a unique experience for our users with every iteration.
- 5-6 years experience developing front end for web applications that serve interactive content (e.g. streaming, video entertainment, online games, no-code services).
- Educational background in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but demonstrable experience will be considered as a substitute.
- 3+ years experience with ReactJS deployed in customer-facing applications.
- Familiarity with backend frameworks used in MERN stack, especially Express.js and Node.js.
- Familiarity with DevOps culture and agile development methodology
- BONUS: familiarity and interest in web3 frameworks and technologies (IPFS,
Monday to Friday 6AM-3PM flexible
Open for Hybrid or Permanent work from home
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.