Our client is a global advertising technology platform, focused on gaming and entertainment. Working with the best entertainment sites and apps in the world.
- 1.4 Billion monthly video impressions
- 250 core exclusive websites globally
Helping brands reach the most engaged audiences across all devices. Their in-house creative team builds innovative custom creative. Reaching core, casual and mobile gamers.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary and excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
- Team building and training sessions
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We understand that the best ideas are born from the collaboration of diverse minds, spanning all races, religions, ethnicities, genders and orientations. We are dedicated to making Venatus a safe, happy place to be, allowing everyone to feel comfortable and confident in order to produce their best work. We employ a range of talent that represents the diverse creativity of our industry and we are proud of our growing teams of employees who share these values.
Venatus is one of the leading companies in adtech. We are hiring a talented Software Architect professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Venatus is a great place to grow your career.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Oversight and approval of all final programs and products before formal launch
- Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Prepare an easy to understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and short-term project goals
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Strong front-end experience, with speciality in one or more of the following competencies:
- Cross browser and cross device rendering
- Optimization of rendering latency, particular using the Lighthouse / Google Core Web Vitals metrics
- Refactoring and modularizing legacy code
- Business-level verbal and written English
- Desired (but not required):
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Experience working in ad-tech products (especially Prebid.js/Prebid Server, Google Ad Manager)
- Knowledge working with our specific toolset and infrastructure: WebPack, TeamCity, BrowserStack, AWS
- All of the skills included in the front-end or back-end descriptions, plus:
- 10+ years of software development
- Demonstrated experience directly planning the technical architecture of one or more applications that have been successfully built by a development team and released for production use
- We will consider full-stack as well as front-end or back-end candidates for this role
- Monday to Friday, 1PM to 10PM
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.