Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Employment Law, Wage and Hourly Claims, Wrongful Termination, Harassment and Discrimination, and Law Practice
- Ability to draft demand letters/legal pleadings, and analyze claims
- Draft complaints
- Critical that resources will be able to get up to speed on California employment law
- Provide day-to-day support to attorneys
- Manage significant, daily contact with client, claims professionals, in-house legal staff, court clerks, and law office representatives by phone and e-mail.
- Review intake questionnaire with clients and record the information into the system
- Follow up on documents, signatures, and collections from clients and opposing counsel
- Maintain and support databases and workflows to provide efficient document review
- Assist in compiling and checking data and information related to lawsuit
- Organizing and annotating documents
- Calendar management
- Strict confidentiality
- Tuesday to Saturday (11:30PM – 8:30AM; Manila Time)
Location (Permanent Homebased)
- Candidate should have their personal equipment at home.
- Candidates should have stable and reliable internet connection at home (at least 10MBPS for both download and upload speed)
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.