About the Role:
- General administrative assistance – answering phones & diary management
- Assisting with account and file maintenance.
- Reception and switchboard (answering phone calls, taking messages)
- Digital dictation, typing/amending correspondence and other documents
- Processing incoming emails and assigning to Leap
- Preparation of briefs and court documents
- Handling of conveyances independently under supervision
- Day to day administrative tasks as required
- A minimum of 1+ year of legal reception experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge with LEAP
- You will have excellent attention to detail, exceptional listening skills, and have a high level of computer literacy, especially with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Attention to detail with high accuracy