About The Role
We are currently looking for dynamic, well-versed Customer Support Associates to provide customer support for one of our partners. We are looking for expertise in how to handle provide friendly and helpful responses to customer support tickets via email and chat, jumping in to assist when needed, and making sure the overall customer experience is a priority. Does this sound like you?
Well, come join us and experience the ability to bring your true self to work every day!
- Tasked to be the overall SME (Subject Matter Expert) for any issues, requests or questions that might appear on a daily basis
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and creating a plan of action to educate and reskill associates, through the partner’s Knowledge Base
- Building and improving our partner’s conversation handling, first response, routing, and escalation processes
- Working consistently with the score sheet provided by the partner where we review every conversation, making sure the associate followed the correct guidelines
- Serving as an escalation point for all associates with an ability to problem-solve in real-time to achieve the best outcome for the customer while having good and constant communication with every level of support
- Meeting personal/customer service targets while utilizing different metrics
- Troubleshooting technical issues reported by customers, offering solutions, and file detailed bug tickets for any undocumented issues you vet and confirm
- Keeping track of common pain points, and feature requests that customers express
- Regularly suggesting new help articles and canned messages that can be used to address common customer questions
What You Bring To The Table
- 2+ years BPO experience
- Excellent (near-native) English (spoken and/or written)
- Strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension, and problem-solving skills to provide customers the help they need
- Mastery of the product you support, learning all of its nuances and keeping up-to-date with the latest updates and support policies
- Savvy with web, computer, and smartphones
- Background with supporting customer service for technology companies
- Experience using ticketing platforms (like Jira) is a plus
- Experience providing technical support (bug fixes, access, etc) is a plus
What We Provide
- Location: Metro Manila (WFH until further notice)
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested by Partner
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross-functional development
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.