We are seeking a Business Growth Marketing Coordinator – a professional who will play a crucial role in supporting the Sales/Growth Team through writing and coordinating winning RFP submissions, as well as business proposals and sales presentation decks.
The successful candidate will work directly with our Growth Team to develop and present business proposals – aligning business needs and positioning Paymentology’s products and services to reflect our clear competitive advantage.
This will involve working with diverse groups across our global company to assist with RFP and new business pitches and related functions – including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work with Paymentology’s Growth Team to create winning, professional RFP submissions from start to finish. This will include driving business-savvy, creative pitches for the team, and liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Graphics teams throughout the process.
- Prepare Sales presentations to support the Growth Team.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Analyze and provide support to deals in the sales pipeline where needed.
- Proofread and edit RFPs to ensure a polished submission.
- Coordinate and work with Graphics Teams to create relevant transaction flows, graphs, tables, and images to support and elevate the submission.
- Manage timelines to ensure RFPs are submitted professionally to the deadline.
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- RFP/RFI and POC hands-on experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with large teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines – which this role demands. You should be unflappable at crunch time, and be able to deliver a quality product under stressful circumstances.
- Strong writing with the ability to create clear, concise, well-written content.
- Strong proofreading, English, and grammar skills.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- A strategic mindset. You should bring creative solutions to problems.
- Shared values and a good cultural fit at Paymentology.
- Payments/Fintech/Banking industry experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with proposal software (e.g. Panda Docs, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus.