As one of Paymentology’s Implementations Project Managers you will be responsible for driving card programme project delivery on Banking.Live platform.
You will be the main player in managing client programme rollout projects and will be key to the organisations continued success as a top payment processor across the globe.
The goal is to get our clients up and live quickly and successfully and we’ll look to the project manager to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract.
This role is not just focused on our clients, but also our financial partners, who are very important to us; and so the project manager will act as the face of Paymentology and ensure that these connections remain strong.
Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
What you get to do:
- You will manage resources, schedules, financials and timelines throughout the full project delivery. This also includes management of issues, risks and other aspects of a rollout to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- You will run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- You get to contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
What it takes to succeed:
- You bring 5+ years of project management experience in the tech sector, preferably with experience in Fintech or payment processing
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish.
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them.
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently.
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate effectively with our team members and clients around the globe.
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development.
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project.
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.