WHAT YOU WILL DO
The position supports the Corporate Affairs and Communications team in building the company’s reputation and corporate brand equity through effective stakeholders and consumer communication, and brand management. The role will take an integral part in the following areas:
- Corporate Relations and Brand Management
- Community Development
- Stakeholders Engagement
- Consumer Affairs
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Graduate of Mass Communications, Organizational Communications or any related courses.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the field of corporate communications.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge in publications, audio-visual production, quad-media operations (print, TV, radio, digital).