Who we are
Vessel is an early-stage startup bringing wellness tracking into the home.
Wellness tracking often lacks accessibility. Even more frustrating is when products geared at helping us improve wellness lack clear action steps. Through our at-home urinalysis test card, users have the ability to track wellness metrics such as – Vitamins C, B7, Magnesium, Hydration, pH, and Cortisol.
Users then receive customized food and lifestyle recommendations based on their specific results. Our users can actually order food and customized multivitamins to navigate deficiencies and optimize their wellness.
We’re still in the scrappy startup phase, and are looking for people who are comfortable with the fast pace. We’re a mostly remote team. We value shipping epic products, having each other’s back, doing things the right way, and always optimizing in our personal and professional lives.
Our product went live in late 2020 and we already have thousands of happy paying customers who are using Vessel to gain awareness on their personal metrics, make lifestyle adjustments, and see their wellness improve.
We’re an experienced team with a diversity of skills and backgrounds that range from early stage and unicorn startups to large public corporations. The whole of our efforts are greater than the sum of the parts and we are consistently looking for people who share our values to bring their experiences and perspectives to the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
40+ Hours per week
- Responsible for growth efforts of performance marketing channels, including launching campaigns, analyzing performance, testing new channels, and developing acquisition forecasts.
- Independently launching acquisition campaigns for fast-growing companies. Does not need to lean on agencies or outside campaign managers.
- Owning paid social and search strategy – including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tiktok, Google, Bing.
- HIGHLY quantitative. A/B testing, experimentation, and front to back quantitative analysis come second nature to this person.
- Testing new approaches to acquiring customers
- Overseeing and managing the budget for performance marketing
The Performance Marketing function at Vessel is the growth engine of the direct business and responsible for driving new customer adoption through digital channels. Our team is highly cross-functional, working closely with other teams in the organization–primarily Creative (Brand and Design), Web Product, Email, Customer Insights, Sales and Operations planning, and the executive team.
The Manager will help set up and own the new customer acquisition number and be responsible for the media budget, end-to-end strategy of all campaigns, management of agency partners, and will be the internal champion for these efforts.
- Read data and communicate it in layman’s terms to team members across multiple departments
- Live, breathe, and eat CAC (cost to acquire customer)
- Effectively delegate tasks that impact performance marketing
- Attention to detail related to product features and ability to adapt quickly to updates and changes
- Ability to help grow the team by interviewing new candidates and making successful hires
What technical knowledge do you need to perform in your role?
- Google Analytics
- Experience with a data tool i.e. Tableau, SourceMedium, DataBox
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads Platform
- Excel / Google Sheets
- Tracking Pixels & Google Tag Manager
- A/B Testing Techniques & Tools
- Landing Page Tools and UTM link building
- Google Suit
Qualifications (Must haves):
- Has worked at fast growth startup that has scaled spend from $100k – $1M+ spend per month on performance marketing
- Extremely familiar with ROAS and CPA/LTV calculations
- Expert on Facebook and/or Google Ad platforms
- Managing a performance marketing budget of up to $2M
- In-depth keyword, ad grouping and audience targeting
Qualifications (Nice to haves):
- Has managed a direct report and trained them on a performance channel
- Paid social strategy – written and visual
- Worked on a product tied to a mobile application
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Vessel complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations preventing discrimination against job applicants based on: race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, martial status, physical challenges, or any other relevant factor.
Salary: $120- $140k
Healthcare Plan Contribution