We are looking for anyone with exceptional English and a good command of technology to join our team and work with our highly successful clients and their companies. No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things – all while working from home.
Pay is very competitive and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience. Payout is also done weekly.
We recruit and hire smart, responsible, and hard-working people from all over the world to join our growing remote team. Once you’re part of the team, we staff you with clients of ours who are successful CEOs and company founders in the United States while remaining to be a beloved member of our team.
We support everyone with training, management, and other resources so that they are always enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We already have a large remote team in the Philippines who will be here to support you and make sure all your needs as an employee are taken care of.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting emails and handling business communications
- Taking video conferences
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- Scheduling and planning meetings and events
- Online research and data collection using spreadsheets
- Reporting and analysis
- Creative work with writing and media
- Other administrative tasks and projects
As a Virtual Administrative Assistant, you can be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not apply to all Virtual Assistants.
So, if you’re eager to expand your skill set and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented virtual assistants such as yourself to work with our clients and fulfill their various work-related needs.
What we look for:
- Graduated from a distinguished university
- Proven success in school or at work
- Professional presentation on resume and online
- Full time availability (40+ hours per week)
- Capable of working any time between 9 AM to 9 PM Pacific Standard Time (12 AM to 12 PM Philippine Time)
- No other work commitments
An ideal candidate is/has:
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Dedicated and committed
- A team player who enjoys helping others
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced corporate environment
- A quick learner who is eager to learn new things
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional interpersonal skills