This position will carefully execute the design, development, production and evaluation of Training and Development Strategies for both Business Development & Sales Divisions according to their needs with the company priorities and standards to maximize field sales efficiency and enable sustainable and profitable business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement modular trainings or workshops and special event training modules for BD team as necessitated by business requirements, particularly in soft skills training and training related to Business Development Team’s Intentional Activities
- Participate and contribute on the preparation and success of events for field sales such as MOR, FAM/MD Caravan, Sales Summit, and the like
- Design, create, and produce training materials to help build and develop their capability and confidence of the Business Development Team in the branch, and for them to effectively execute and deliver their strategic plans
- Develop Sales, Product, and Skills Training and Development Strategies for BD Team
- Support the Senior Training Design Manager in designing and implementing the Training Needs Analyses (TNA) for BD Team and identify individual and unique regional needs
- Support the Senior Training Design Manager in the implementation, evaluation, and reports preparation for the Quarterly Product Examination for the Business Development Team
- Complete the needed production and deployment of training materials and collaterals
- In coordination with HR OD, develop training program for New Employees’ Orientation and Business Development Team’s Development Program
- College Graduate a 4-year Business Course
- With managerial experience in training solutions design and delivery
- Experience in Sales, Direct Selling/MLM is an advantage
- Open for a hybrid work arrangement
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.