Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specialising in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands.
What should you expect from us?
- Competitive salary package
- TEMPORARY Work from home assignment but must be flexible to both on-site and work from home depending on business needs
- Day shift on a 6am to 3pm, M-F roster
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Australian Telco Account with the chance to grow with major partnerships in Australia and in the Philippines
- We promote within the company! Look no further to take the next step in your career
- Awesome R&R daily floor prizes, major cash giveaways, social events like end of year parties; there’s always something fun to get excited about!
- 1 Full time role available
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for actioning changes in our workforce management systems, including staff changes, roster changes, and maintenance of agent leave and activity records. Reporting and Analysis also form part of the Workforce Analyst role.
What will a normal day look like?
- Action new staff requests and induction groups
- Action staff changes, including team and employment status changes
- Action staff termination requests
- Work with the Workforce Planner to create accurate rosters that meet the business needs
- Maintain rosters in line with business and staff requests
- Produce highly accurate reports highlighting results across key business drivers, including trends.
- Analysis of data and reporting to identify emerging trends and anomalies, in order to communicate to workforce planner
- Analysis of data and reporting to identify business opportunities and continuous improvement
- Work with the business to ensure that key tasks performed drive Business Success
- Maintain a high level of professional communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Accuracy in all work completed
- Schedule Adherence
- Maintaining a high standard of output while completing tasks within reasonable timeframes
- To perform other related tasks as necessary from time to time
- NICE & Shift Track experience, preferred
- Well versed in workforce planning methodology.
- Highly skilled with WFP scheduling software.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively engaging with the business.
- Build relationships quickly with key internal and external business partners.
- Be Proactive versus reactive in anticipating workforce needs.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in workforce planning related roles with previous experience producing reports and analysing data.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Mid level to advanced experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Must have strong internet connection at home (minimum of at least 15MBPS). A live screenshot of your speed test is required
- Must be willing to work on a day shift (6am to 3pm) roster. However must be amenable to adapt to a rotating roster within the operating hours of TSA if needed
- Must be willing to work on temporary work from home with potential to be on on-site set up at any time, depending on business needs
Hit the I’m Interested button to apply!
*Terms & Conditions Apply
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
Check out our social media pages:
Philippines Office address:
14F Five E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Business Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300