- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any related course
- At least 1 year experience specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting/taxes or equivalent.
- Highly organized and High attention to details
- Has positive attitude
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Maintains the subsidiary ledger for receivables.
- Facilitate collection of accounts that are due and overdue.
- Prepares the Income Statement, Open Account, Account Schedule, reconciliation and analyses
- Prepares the Journal Vouchers in General Ledger.
- Attend to the Franchisee’s Financial Statement concerns.