Provide assistance to the sales team and clients in ensuring the quality and proper loading of products in the cold storage.
- Check sanitation of the reefer units specially box compartment prior to pre-cooling and loading.
- Inspect reefer unit parts like, baffle plates and clear floor railings for possible obstruction on the flow of air from the evaporator fan prior to pre-cooling and loading.
- Perform pre-cooling on the desired temperature
- Supervise and do checkering during loading.
- Ensure that the items loaded are in proper condition
- Check if the frozen items are solid hard, and if the packaging are not soft that will affect the stability of the stacking
- Check if the items stacking stability were loaded in proper loading sequence.
- Ensure that the stacking will not exceed on the load line marked as red line 4inch from the ceiling.
- Maintain appropriate distance of the items loaded last from the door panel and ensure proper circulation of air from the evaporator. Intensify stacking at the end portion to avoid items to lean back at the door panel and block air circulation.
- Process necessary documents and double check the port of destination
- Seal must be properly secured and intact
- Attend queries from client on the right manner and behavior
- Coordinate the queries that are beyond coordinators responsibility to the Superior.
- Any irregularities on the loading procedure should be brought to the attention of client’s representative and your supervisor for proper disposition and take photos for documentation.
- Secure POD’s from the Origin
- Secure competitors’ profile in the Reefer industry.
- Perform additional task as relayed by Superior with regards to Reefer Operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related courses
- 3 year’s work experience with regards to reefer van/ container van maintenance and operations
- Friendly, confident and engaging personality
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices
- Positive attitude towards work