- Assist in developing and implementing of Plan Maintenance System.
- Develop and monitor inventory of Critical Machinery Spaces.
- Conduct Orientation for shipboard personnel, regarding Planned Maintenance.
- Conduct a quarterly audit on the implementation of PMS & Inventory of Critical Machinery Spaces. Monitor submitted SMS Checklist and file in their respective ship folders.
- Study fuel and lube oil consumption trends, including cost, and provide a technical evaluation in coordination with the fleet. Development of a system for monitoring all fuel and lube oil consumption.
- Monitor vessel compliance based on the Lube Analysis result/recommendations.
- Collect the in-charge ship Superintendent updates/status recommendation report from P&I Club (Insurance) and vessel’s Non-conformity from MARINA External Audit and Shipboard Internal Audit, and finalize the reports appropriately.
- Monitor regular boiler and jacket cooling water test.
- Assist Fleet Manager in the dissemination of technical information to all vessels.
- Ensures that the trends and new information are available and disseminated regarding Class Societies and Technical Reports and Studies
- Graduate of Engineering Course, preferably a Mechanical Engineer
- Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in Ship Management Operation & Planned Maintenance System