- Build the company’s corporate image and identity, and ensure that these are monitored closely and protected expeditiously and appropriately.
- Create the Brand Identity Standards Manual, generate positive awareness of and fostering short-term and long-term goodwill for the organization.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement external communications strategies, programs and corporate initiatives geared to continually develop and strengthen partnerships.
- Plan, edit and/ or write content for a variety of external communications mediums
- Ensure external communication messages are consistent with internal communication messages
- Graduate of Mass Communications, Journalism, English or Creative Writing, preferably with Masters Degree units
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field, 2 years of which is in managerial capacity
- Has extensive experience in managing external communication mediums such as but not limited to newsletters, memorandums, magazines, etc.
- Should have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as possessing journalistic ability.
- Highly proficient in managing events and projects.