- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles. Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems. Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks. Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist. Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits. Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- PREFERABLY WITH EXPERIENCE IN PLANT OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
- THOSE WHO HAVE WORKED IN: INDUSTRIAL PLANT, STEEL PLANT, CHEMICAL PLANT, PLASTIC PLANT & CEMENT PLANT
Principal / Employer : KANOOZ CONTRACTING EST.
Principal / Employer Address : SAUDI ARABIA
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.