We are looking for a dedicated and professional outbound appointment setter to join our highly successful global sales team, working in our Manila office.
The successful candidate will be setting appointments for our Asia Pacific advertising sales team.
Benefits of the position:
- Take on a new role in an exciting global team
- Work from home – genuine work life balance
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global role with unlimited scope and potential
- HMO coverage – great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage – Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time – earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – free access to confidential counselling service
- Training – E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards – Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
As our lead generator, you’ll be:
- contacting and pre-qualifying prospective B2B clients
- booking prospective clients in for appointments with our sales team. Your main goal is to book as many appointments as possible that meet the pre-qualifying criteria
- directly responsible for inputting data into the CRM to accurately record client details providing verbal and written support to the sales team and liaising with clients when appropriate.
- comfortable making cold calls as required
- working in a fast paced, fun team environment as well as autonomously.
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record of successfully hitting call rate targets
- a professional phone manner
- the ability to make 80+ calls per day
- a burning ambition to succeed
- previous outbound call experience
- great package: base + incentives
- 100% remote role – enjoy the flexibility!
- fantastic international career opportunities
- significant autonomy and a friendly and professional work environment
If you have a genuine passion for selling and a drive to win new business and make money then we want to hear from you today.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 20 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”