- Familiar with national environmental protection policies, laws and regulations for steel enterprises, with rich experience in environmental outreach and strong communication and coordination skills.
- Strong experience in site management and strong ability to prepare specifications and standards, etc
- Responsible for the comprehensive management of safety, environmental protection, energy conservation and emission reduction, the implementation of the company’s policy on environmental protection and energy conservation and emission reduction work
- Responsible for the inspection and management of environmental protection, energy conservation and emission reduction, and for the inspection, statistics, analysis and improvement of energy utilization status.
- Responsible for the audit of data related to energy and environmental protection, and the organization of the preparation of reports related to energy and environmental protection.
- To do a good job of communication and coordination with the relevant departments of environmental protection at all levels, the report submission work.
- Cooperate with environmental protection departments at all levels in the environmental monitoring of our company.
- Responsible for the organization of new, reform and expansion projects approved for filing and declaration of enterprises.
With intermediate title or above and 5 years or above experience in the same position.
Overseas working experience or passport holder is preferred.