- Responsible for the preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly maintenance plans for equipment and the corresponding materials, and for organizing the implementation of the plans after approval by the superior leadership and checking the completion of the plans.
- Responsible for checking the use, maintenance and upkeep of equipment and solving related technical problems.
- Organizing inspection and analysis of equipment breaks down, proposing treatment opinions and measures and organizing their implementation.
- Responsible for the refurbishment of equipment and renewal plans to improve the defects left by the original design and construction, and responsible for engineering supervision.
- Responsible for the development and revision of relevant equipment operation specifications, operating procedures, etc., and the supervision, inspection and evaluation of their implementation.
- Collect and organize relevant technical data, change and audit drawings in time after the completion of each equipment transformation, make sure that the drawings match the actual situation, and do a good job of archiving the data.
With senior technical title and more than 10 years of relevant work experience in the same industry and more than 5 years of experience in the same position.
Overseas working experience or passport holder is preferred.