- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Passed the Regulatory Board exam, Board passer
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience being a Project Engineer
- Must be willing to be assigned in Tabango, Leyte
- Willing to start immediately.
- Have handled projects in the high voltage transmission line, substations, and power plants.
- One (1) Project-Based position available.
Project Engineer directs, manages and leads the assigned scope of works of the project. Helps in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan, Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Helps prepare the Project Execution Plan which is the main planning, monitoring and control tool of the Operations.
- In charge of the implementation of the assigned temporary and permanent scope of works of the Project Execution Plan according to the contract documents especially contract, plans and specifications.
- Responsible for the controls associated to the identified risks of the assigned scope of works of the project.
- Directs and manages the assigned sub-contractor’s works quality and safety.
- Coordinates with the Customer’s representative on matters related to the assigned scope of works of the project.
- Prepares and submits project accomplishment reports.
- Prepares the supporting documents for billing based on the approved payment schedules.
- Helps in the implementation Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.