- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent to at least 1-year work experience in general maintenance of light, medium and heavy equipment·
- Should possess the ability to supervise skilled workers, and heavy equipments, and wide experience as Heavy Equipment Supervisor
- Supervise all heavy equipment involved.
- Assists in the Procurement of Heavy equipment and Light Vehicles Parts repairs and supply.
- Shows willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting ability, technical knowledge of production equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment,
- Should have excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure Willing to extend hours of duty to finish the given tasks
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to details.
Our office is located in Navotas City, Metro Manila.