- Plan,develop and implement building designs.They compile feasibility reports,determine environmental impact,create project proposals,estimate costs,determine timeless and oversee construction processes.
- Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interrior structure of a building project
- They incorporate and building codes for construction,use CAD software to print schematics for use by architects,building contractors and engineers and enter CAD data to create 3-D design models
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Architecture / Urban Studies or similar fields.
- Any gender are allowed in this role
Principal / Employer : PAPINDO TRADING CO LTD
Principal / Employer Address : Lae , Papua New Guinea
Placement : Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.