Want to build your career as part of the country’s fastest growing retail chain?
Now is your chance to join us and be part of this dynamic and family-oriented company.
Exciting Perks and Benefits awaits successful candidates including:
- Competitive Salary and benefit package
- HMO coverage upon regularization
- Annual Leave credits with paid time-off during birthdays, bereavement, emergency or health-related cases etc.,
- Store discounts for all employees if you purchase in our chain of stores nationwide
And of course, job security, opportunity for growth and career advancement in this time of pandemic.
Join us and let us start building your CAREER, the Prince way!
- Responsible in providing assistance to the ASS in the proper implementation of security and w safety measures in store branch which includes effective and efficient implementation of SSD plans and programs, command and control, enforcement, incident investigation and prosecution.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Criminology
- Licensure and/or Certification Required: Criminologist/SO License
- Number of Years of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years supervisory role in the retail industry, safety, and security, or similar duties.
- Knowledge and Skills: Attention to details, Technical Expertise