The individual in this role will be part of the Security Engineering Team and work closely with the various Platform teams at Stitch Fix in order to build security technologies. In addition, the individual will step in and contribute their technical expertise in areas like Application Security Engineering and Infrastructure Security. The candidate should have strong experience with building software in a production cloud environment using modern design paradigms like infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
- Strong experience with various languages and frameworks (preferably Ruby on Rails)
- Strong experience with leading cross-functional technical initiatives with partner groups (Engineering, Data Science, Product, etc.)
- Written / verbal communication skills – producing technical / architectural documentation and best practice guidance
- Experience performing architecture reviews
- Deep experience with building applications and implementing AWS native tooling to solve problems, and implementing monitoring & observability.
NICE TO HAVES
- Understanding of common software vulnerabilities in code and application infrastructure
- Experience performing security-focused design and architecture reviews