Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support with Procurement master data file updates and clean-up. He/ She also communicates with the suppliers for the status of their invoices and provide feedback on their statement of account.
1. Ensures timely payment to suppliers by mediating in billing reconciliations between Supplier and Accounting for settlement of invoice discrepancies for actual materials, supplies or services ordered and delivered.
2. Communicates with the Supplier if there are errors encountered upon eInvoicing creation.
3. Emails and follows up the Suppliers for their Quarterly Statement of Account (SOA) and coordinates with relevant stakeholders (ex. Warehouse or Accounting personnel) for the resolution of due invoices.
4. Assists the Procurement Buyer for their Seika Tickets by facilitating invoice reconciliation as long as they’re not related to VAT or price concerns.
5. Provides weekly reports and feedback on the Supplier’s Statement of Account (SOA) status.
6. Validates and updates the suppliers database and files.
7. Ensures that the suppliers have active and updated Pilmico Web Check Inquiry accounts.
8. Assists in the update and clean-up of the item master data file.
9. Manages documents filing and attends required employee meetings.
10. Ensures compliance of food safety based on the standard requirement of 5S, HACCP/GMP & ISO.
11. Performs related work and other items that may be requested from time to time.
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards, and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
● College graduate of any Business or Engineering Courses
● At least 6 months in related experience
- Familiarity with the Tax Codes and Classifications
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- High sense of urgency
- Has basic knowledge in excel formula and its applications
- Ability to maintain good/positive relations with suppliers as well as with colleagues gaining their trust and confidence
- Integrity and common sense
Physical Effort: Light work requiring little physical effort
Working Conditions and Hazards: Normal office environment