Pilmico Foods Corporation & Gold Coin Management Holdings are the integrated agribusiness and food companies of Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV). Gold Coin is now fully-managed and owned by Pilmico International and to date, it is the largest investment in the Asia-Pacific region in their shared history.
Pilmico comprises four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading; enabling growth to its partners through its consistent quality products and unparalleled supporting services. Meanwhile, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically-balanced animal feed in Asia.
With their combined strengths, Pilmico & Gold Coin represent one of the largest privately-owned agribusinesses in the region, with over 2,900 partners throughout the multitude of production facilities across 11 countries in Asia.
In its journey moving forward, the Aboitiz Group will drive change for a better world by advancing business and communities. Armed with Pilmico and Gold Coin’s mission of feeding humanity, they aim to take a leadership position in innovating the food value chain in the Asia Pacific.
The Procurement Staff is responsible for providing administrative support with Procurement master data file updates and clean-up. He/ She also communicates with the suppliers for the status of their invoices and provide feedback on their statement of account.
- Ensures timely payment to suppliers by mediating in billing reconciliations between Supplier and Accounting for settlement of invoice discrepancies for actual materials, supplies or services ordered and delivered.
- Communicates with the Supplier if there are errors encountered upon eInvoicing creation.
- Emails and follows up the Suppliers for their Quarterly Statement of Account (SOA) and coordinates with relevant stakeholders (ex. Warehouse or Accounting personnel) for the resolution of due invoices.
- Assists the Procurement Buyer for their Seika Tickets by facilitating invoice reconciliation as long as they’re not related to VAT or price concerns.
- Provides weekly reports and feedback on the Supplier’s Statement of Account (SOA) status.
- Validates and updates the suppliers database and files.
- Ensures that the suppliers have active and updated Pilmico Web Check Inquiry accounts.
- Assists in the update and clean-up of the item master data file.
- Manages documents filing and attends required employee meetings.
- Ensures compliance of food safety based on the standard requirement of 5S, HACCP/GMP & ISO.
- Performs related work and other items that may be requested from time to time.
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards, and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
● College graduate of any Business or Engineering Courses
● At least 6 months in related experience
- Familiarity with the Tax Codes and Classifications
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- High sense of urgency
- Has basic knowledge in excel formula and its applications
- Ability to maintain good/positive relations with suppliers as well as with colleagues gaining their trust and confidence
- Integrity and common sense
Physical Effort: Light work requiring little physical effort
Working Conditions and Hazards: Normal office environment