We’re searching for superb professionals to join our collaborative and diverse company. Our company offers various opportunities to work alongside individuals who come from various countries and speak different languages. We’re actively working towards an equitable and inclusive environment for all team members, and seek candidates who will bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our organization. We recruit from organizations across all industries: our team has hailed from sectors including start-ups, government, consultancies, investment banks, and nonprofits.
Across our offices, our culture is candid, highly organized, fast-paced, and non-hierarchical. We value ability, adaptability, and willingness to learn.
As a product designer, you’ll own and develop our design systems and end-to-end design process from inception through prototyping and iterating. You’ll interact with the Director of Product and contribute to the organization’s product roadmap and strategy, collaborating with cross-functional leads in fundraising, recipient engagement, field operations, and finance. The ideal candidate must be able to adapt and iterate rapidly, as well as work cross-functionally to develop products that increase donor engagement and rework how the social sector approaches donor engagement.
- Manage user experience and branding design for all consumer-facing products and online content, including the website and fundraisers (under development)
- Lead UX research by collaborating with contributors and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to guide design choices iteratively and influence product strategy
- From decks and prototypes to user testing and high fidelity specs ready for engineering, drive the end-to-end design process from start to finish
- Recognize and validate new product ideas that alter how donors interact with our organization and the nonprofit sector as a whole.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of design experience working on digital products, 1+ yrs working on consumer products
- A proven track record of quality and impactful work, deep commitment to details, and excellence. You can show this through a portfolio
- Capability in working with product and engineering teams, you should be able to collaborate across functions. You’ll also be able to work cross-functionally with operations, finance, and recipient advocacy verticals
- Strong communicator comfortable advocating for and explaining design decisions to senior leadership
- Self-starter with a bias for action who is excited to be the first designer on a growing product team
- A generalist who can execute on complex projects end-to-end and is comfortable with broad, ambiguous ideas as well as scoped deliverables
- Proficient with Sketch or Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
Skills we’re looking for:
Video editing, marketing strategy, and planning, search engine optimization (SEO), copywriting, social media. In addition to the particular talents necessary for each position, we’re looking for people who are in line with our GD Principles and who demonstrate our essential competencies: emotional intelligence, problem solving, project management, follow-through, and fostering inclusion.
Why work with us?
We work to ensure that you have all you need to succeed in your job and on your team, including:
- A cohesive and proactive staff that provides development and growth opportunities for all employees as well as a commitment to assisting everyone in learning and improving
- Competitive salary, PHP60000–80000 per month
- A monthly benefit allowance that covers health, dental, and vision premium payments is available
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan options
We are dedicated to observing all local, national, and international regulations that protect children, vulnerable adults, and the fundamental human rights of all people. We expect anyone who works for us to prioritize the protection and safeguarding of our beneficiaries.