💡 The opportunity
We’re looking for a creative and customer-focused Product Marketing Specialist to join our small but mighty Product Marketing team at Sendible!
If you’re excited about social media and building a B2B SaaS company as it reaches its next stage of growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to get a thorough understanding of all the elements that go into product marketing including sales enablement, market research, and go-to-market strategies.
As a Product Marketing Specialist at Sendible, you’ll be helping with maximising the adoption of our platform for trialists and improving each user interaction with our product during the trial period. This includes providing a great user experience and increasing our conversion rates through a mixture of video tutorials, in-app onboarding, and email workflows.
Additionally, you’ll be a part of bringing new features and releases to market, assisting with providing copy and developing launch plans to spread the word about what we’re working on so we can reach new market segments.
This is an ideal role for someone who has a year or two of experience in product marketing or is pivoting from another role. You’ll be supported by the Head of Product Marketing and collaborate closely with the Marketing, Product, Support, Customer Success, and Development teams.
🤝 About you
- You have experience working in SaaS or an understanding of the SaaS work environment.
- You’re a skilled writer with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- You’re familiar with different marketing channels and able to modify copy depending on audience and medium.
- You believe in the value of social media and its usefulness to a business.
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- You’re collaborative and thrive on bringing different groups together.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to proactively take on and manage projects.
- You’re customer-obsessed and would love to engage with users.
- You’re early in your product marketing career or interested in switching to the product marketing field.
- You’re eager to learn new skills.
- You have an upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- You’re able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You’re preferably based in European or US East Coast time zones.
- Experience with Hubspot and Pendo is a plus!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things you’ll be doing
- Becoming a product expert on Sendible, knowing the ins and outs of why customers choose and stay with us.
- Developing a deep understanding of social media marketing and our customers’ goals.
- Creating and improving sales enablement materials to help the sales team exceed their goals.
- Developing product-led assets including video tutorials to help with automated conversions and onboarding
- Assisting with the creation of new features and products including providing copy and planning out launches to maximise adoption.
- Working closely with the Head of Product Marketing on product positioning and messaging.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our London HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- 12+ weeks fully paid parental leave for both birthing & non-birthing parents*
- Gear including a laptop and headset.
- Annual bonuses based on company and personal performance (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded).
- Competitive insurance coverage and access to pension or retirement plan*
- Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations. We’ll return to in-person retreats when regulations allow.
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
*Eligibility for parental leave, insurance, and pension/retirement plans is dependent on the employee’s location and may vary.
We have a low staff turnover rate — over 20% of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
👋 About us
Sendible is a leading social media management platform built for teams and agencies to collaborate on content, engage with audiences, and report on successes. Our team of 50 is dedicated to partnering with our customers to help them achieve their goals.
- Sendible was voted as the 20th best product for Marketers in 2021 by G2.
- Trusted by 30,000+ brand managers and marketers.
Recently listed as one of the “Best Software Companies in EMEA” and classified as a Leader in our category on G2, our mission is to help agencies work closely with their clients to breathe life into their brands using the power of social media. 🚀
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are distributed with teammates in South Africa, Italy, Latvia, Northern Ireland, Scotland, the Philippines, and the US.
This is a remote role, but if you’re based in London, you’re welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and a pool table. We allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
We are part of a larger collective of marketing technology tools called Traject that is backed by Alpine Investors, a People-First private equity company. Traject is made up of 8 brands (Sendible, PLANOLY, Loomly, Grade.us, GatherUp, Cyfe, Traject Data, and Authority Labs) and over 170 employees. Being part of Traject enables us to think strategically, drive cross-sells, and have access to more learning and development opportunities.
Sendible operates largely independently while still participating in some cross-over initiatives. You would be working on the Sendible team with opportunities to collaborate with marketing team members from other brands as well.
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Please write a cover letter to introduce yourself to us as a colleague and show us what working with you would be like. We value authenticity so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job:
- What about working at Sendible interests you the most?
- Why are you interested in product marketing?
- What is the main value of social media for businesses?
- Have you ever taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project?
Join Cecilia, Nico, Veronika, Katey, and Tricia in helping to spread awareness of Sendible and drive new customers to our product!