Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
- Work closely with Product Management and the development team to drive the implementation of new features, from requirements gathering to User Acceptance Test
- Write requirements documents describing new features and its acceptance criteria
- Break down new features into Epics and User Stories for the development team
- Prioritize team’s backlog in alignment with Product Management
- Ensure Quality Assurance via the execution of automated and manual tests
- Organize and facilitate workshops with customers and partners
What you need
- Previous working Experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Proven track record in leading the implementation of new software modules and features
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and present them to the development team
- Hands-on attitude with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following
- Working experience in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Wealth Management
- Knowledge and Experience with modern cloud technology stacks
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.