|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 1st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ – 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
About Maze Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network. We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze. We’re a fully remote team working across 21 countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH In your role, you will work closely with:
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Ash Oliver, Design Advocate (ex UXpin)
- Carolina Macia, Product Marketing Manager (ex Typeform)
- Elena Luchita, Managing Editor
- and the wider Maze team, as well as our partners & community
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will take full ownership of Maze’s Community events program and work with the wider team to source contributors and speakers, define topic angles, manage the production schedule, and ultimately deliver engaging events on a regular basis.
- You will be responsible for collecting feedback from the community, measuring the success of our events program, and continuously work on improving our events to bring value to attendees.
- You will work on defining new Community initiatives and operationalizing existing ones to ensure we continue to deliver ongoing value to our community members.
- You will report to the Director of Marketing and join the Community team at Maze
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in program or event management within a Marketing, Customer, or Community team
- You are an operator. You are organized, a self-starter, and passionate about taking action in order to get things done effectively
- You excel at defining program roadmaps and processes, including milestones, success metrics, and documenting these, with the goal of delivering program initiatives on time
- You enjoy building relationships with stakeholders, establishing good communication channels, and getting buy-in from stakeholders to build successful community programs
- You are excited about the opportunity to help shape and build Maze’s Community program and are not afraid to think outside the box and try something new!
- Bonus: Experience working in B2B SaaS or a technology company
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote environment
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- Community growth: You will take ownership of our community events end-to-end and work closely across the team to drive community growth.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 60 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $850/month in benefits to be used at your discretion. Get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits!
- $2,000 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 1st, 2021 to apply.