As a program manager at Finexio, you’ll be responsible for creating and running processes that help us coordinate and execute at scale. You’ll work closely with leadership as well as teams across Finexio to deliver strategic projects and programs.
The successful program manager has experience leading large-scale projects spanning engineering and operations, is able to distill complexity into clarity, and drives impact and velocity across teams. They are curious, driven, focused, and detail-oriented, able to influence without authority, relentless in driving to closure, and able to build strong relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. They are strategic, able to see the big picture and business context, and able to find creative solutions as a result.
In this role you will:
- Partner with leadership to set team goals and roadmaps.
- Design and run complex processes across engineering and operational teams.
- Own specific projects and programs with primary responsibility for success.
- Monitor information flow throughout the team, help leadership understand where the gaps are, suggest and execute fixes.
- Facilitate project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Create canonical documentation of plans and processes, driving consistency and alignment across teams.
- Create systems to track and prioritize product needs and challenges.
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables.
- 5 years’ experience in similar or related technology roles, with at least 2 years partnering closely with software and product teams.
- A track record of providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization.
- Strong project-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a highly demanding environment.
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, both on the Product team and in the rest of the company, clearly and concisely.
- An extremely responsive and collaborative team-player mentality.
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated ability to handle time-sensitive work.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Worked on a wide variety of projects, learned new things, and directed your own work from day to day.
- Experience helping build culture & community
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company.
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy