About this job
We are looking for a passionate associate to join our BASES Operations team at NielsenIQ as Project Administrator. We are looking for an associate who has an interest in pursuing a career in the market research industry, is interested in innovation and work in a fun and energetic team. The role as a Project Administrator will support our accelerated business growth in the Pacific Region and will be situated in our Manila, Philippines office. The work will primarily be supporting our team in Australia.
At BASES NielsenIQ, we put our clients at the centre of what we do, we work hard, and everyone contributes to a team environment of learning and fun. As a Project Administrator, you will be supporting study and questionnaire set up and working closely with other Operations teams to ensure smooth and quality project execution from survey programming through the delivery of data.
- Responsible for coordinating projects and executing standard research studies.
- Transform client objectives and analyst data needs into survey questions.
- Ensure that Client and Internal teams feedback is translated into high-quality questionnaires/ surveys.
- Complete quality checks on research materials and survey links to ensure they are error-free when sent to clients/ respondents.
- Manage & update documents and materials across platforms
- Coordinate study process from concept through execution for Bases standard online research, tasks include: questionnaire conceptualisation, study programming, testing online survey links, setting-up, monitoring and finalising projects and managing data corrections, providing a logic-check for field design – check feasibility with vendors and ensuring all quality measures are followed.
- Adhere to strict timelines and proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and/or escalate project challenges to ensure projects meet client requirements and are completed on time.
- Ensure all BASES NielsenIQ quality standards are followed.
A little bit about you
Our Project Administrators manage the consistent delivery of utmost quality Data to our Project Managers and Analysts and are considered to be experts of Operations. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
Excellent English language skills – including oral and written communication
Attention to detail
Openness and flexibility to change
Be curious and open-minded: Keen interest to learn and adapt new technology and platforms
Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
Organisational and time-management skills – the ability to multitask
Excellent interpersonal skills
Interest in marketing (particularly consumer product marketing) and research
Flexible working hours (within reason) to help coordinate with other regions
Candidate must possess at least a University degree in any field
Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in data analysis or market research field
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel (pivot table, vlookup) and PowerPoint
Excellent command of written and spoken English. An added advantage for the ability to communicate in second language
An effective communicator with good presentation skills
Good attention to detail – high accuracy and thoroughness
Strong analytical mindset and excellent numerical skills
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.