The Property Administrator position is responsible for the efficient and overall performance of the subdivision estates assigned to the position ensuring the implementation of all directives of the Board and/or Board Committees.
The Property Administrator exercises supervision of all aspects of service operations, general administration, and repair and maintenance of these properties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/ Accountancy, Business Studies/ Administration/Management or equivalent
- Good interpersonal & business communication skills
- Honest and can work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- WORKING DAYS: Monday to Saturday
- Applicants must be willing to work in BACOLOD CITY
- 1 FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!