What you’ll do…
We’re looking to hire an experienced iOS engineer to join our team working on PSPDFKit for iOS.
- Take responsibility for delivering new features and bug fixes from the design phase to launch as part of a driven team.
- Work on all layers of our products: internal API, customer-facing API, and end-user-facing UI, as well as documentation and blog posts.
- Improve our product by revamping the UI and building up our support for SwiftUI.
- Make architectural choices that will affect hundreds of apps and millions of users.
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests so that we can ship new releases confidently and often.
- Support our customers in integrating our products, help them debug and fix issues, and collaborate with them to understand their requirements for our products.
- Collaborate remotely with your team and take advantage of having a flexible work schedule.
- Meet with your team in person during company retreats at exciting places around the world.
- You have detailed knowledge of iOS development tools, programming languages, and APIs (Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI).
- You are passionate about the latest iOS development practices and technologies, but also aware of technologies outside of the iOS space.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate team while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team.
- You can work independently and have a high sense of responsibility.
- You have a good command of English for writing documentation, communicating with customers, and occasional blog posts.
- You orient your work around the larger context of the business goals and the product’s customer.
- You have experience with API design and framework/library development or are willing to learn those skills.