- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
General Manager will plan and direct all restaurant operations. Maintain high standards of food, service, health and safety, ensure the efficient and profitable business performance of the restaurant and the optimal utilization of staff and resources.
- Formulating financial, catering, and marketing policies and strategies.
- Appointing the right people for the right job.
- Preparing a budget for the department consulting departmental heads.
- Planning menus for various outlets in consultation with chefs and restaurant managers.
- Designing and implementing sales promotional activities to achieve the revenue target.
- Analyzing competitors’ strategies and their market share.
- Keeping the staff updated on the latest trends in the food and beverage sectors.
- Controlling all three elements of costs- food cost, labor cost, and overheads.
- Scheduling a training program for all the staff of the food and beverage department.
- Ensuring the predetermined quality of dishes and services offered to guests is maintained.
- Implementing hygiene and safety standards.
- Monitoring performance of the departments.
- Investment decisions on equipment procurement, expansion of food and beverage outlets, and so on.
- Select suppliers for kitchen commodities and alcoholic beverages.