When our Customers have issues you will be at the front line in ensuring we address their concerns and keep them satisfied. This role requires you to balance your technical skills to solve problems yourself, with communication skills in engaging with both internal and external teams to solve problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Provide Level 1 and 2 Technical Support for external Customers
● Provide support for the internal teams
● Ensure all problem tickets are properly documented and root cause analysis is performed when applicable
● Daily monitoring of platforms, web services, servers, databases and gateways ensuring that all components are healthy using multiple monitoring tools
● Participate in development projects and provide inputs for network related items
● Provide outside office hours support and participate with the 24/7 standby rosters
● Keep customers happy.
● Communicate effectively to demonstrate you understand their problems and are focused on helping them.
● Keep promises! Be diligent in following up issues
● Be the voice of the customer when talking to internal teams
● Basic working knowledge of Linux OS and MYSQL
● Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to create the best customer experience
● Technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting and efficient problem solving skills
● Ability to interface, collaborate and prioritize customer issues with internal teams
● Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
● 2-3 years of relevant experience in providing support or similar role and in an IT related industry
● Experience with Application Monitoring tools is a plus
● Results-driven, pro-active, self-starter
● Ability to work independently and as a team player
● Highly organised with attention to detail
● Graduate of any 4 year Degree Course or higher
Tech & Helpdesk Support