|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Jenkins, quality assurance, selenium, QA Automation, Postman||2+|
Your role as a QA Engineer plays an important part in our company’s game development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout the game development lifecycle, to ensure the games run smoothly and meet client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and create test cases.
- Exploratory testing of development tasks and user stories.
- Manual execution of structured regression on “Game Ready” release candidates
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and monitor debugging process
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and perform smoke testing after each deployment to Production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing games.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to fully understand system and functional requirements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 2+ years’ experience as a QA engineer.
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with testing tools and bug-tracking systems and version control.
- Knowledge of Selenium/Cypress/Postman/j-Meter would be considered an asset.
- Experience with testing on different devices including mobile and tablet.
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies
- Creation of basic SQL queries.
- Excellent analytical and testing technique
- A good knowledge of Agile
- Positive energy, can do attitude
- Very good eye for detail.
- Experience with test automation, testing frameworks are a plus
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.