We specialise in white label email for telcos and service providers, to help them increase their customer engagement and brand revenue. Our history of innovation started in 1998, when we launched one of the first commercial webmail platforms. Today, atmail powers over 170 million mailboxes worldwide, with team members in Australia, the US, EU, India and Asia. If you’re looking for customisable and scalable email solutions, white labelled for your brand (or your customer’s brand), available on-premises or in the cloud, we can help.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in hands-on technical roles (software quality assurance, testing, software engineering, DevOps or similar);
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Automation testing.
- Proven capability to provide mentoring, training, advice and guidance to engineers;
- Experience working within Agile, Lean, Prince2 or PMBOK project management organisations;
- Proven track record in initiating and leading quality assurance and software testing initiatives;
- Demonstrable broad industry knowledge and experience as it relates to quality assurance, software testing and associated trends;
- Strong experience with QA and build / release tooling infrastructures and frameworks such as Jenkins, Cypress, Selenium, Unit test frameworks in various languages (Jasmine, PHPUnit), Cucumber (or similar BDD tools);
- Strong scripting, programming and/or system administration experience with demonstrable competence in modern web frameworks and/or server-side high performance languages (ReactJS, Go, PHP, Python, C/C++, etc.);
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an agile team environment with strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Demonstrable broad industry knowledge and experience as it relates to “as a Service” architectures and associated trends;
- Shows a high level of initiative, is proactive, leads by example;
- Demonstrated experience in a customer facing role (both internal & external);
- Experience working with global teams across different time zones;
- Experience developing for continuous integration, delivery and deployment;
- Experience developing effective platform monitoring and alerting;
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to identify improvements, determine priorities, multi-task and effectively and efficiently meet strict deadlines; and
- A Bachelor (or higher) degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience.
Would be Nice Features
- Experience in developing and configuring email server technologies;
- Experience designing and developing solutions within cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Demonstrable database management and administration capabilities; and
- Demonstrable “cloud-first” mindset aligned with designing and developing large-scale, highly available and cost-efficient systems;
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Manila Time
- Must have strong internet connection & own equipment at home
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.