PRE SALES TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The Pre-Sales Technical team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers on Internet & WAN, Managed Security, IP VPN, VoIP, Hosting and bespoke solutions.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6
- Strong interest in Internet technologies (routing, switching and general network infrastructure) including technologies associated with the ISP market.
- Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server systems, network storage systems and data centre services
- Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
- Good working knowledge of Internet connectivity methods including xDSL and leased circuit services using copper and fiber presentation.
- Knowledge of CPE QoS technologies including traffic prioritization and traffic shaping
SALARY OFFER: 40,000 – 45,000 / CAN START ASAP
Sales – Eng/Tech/IT
Sales – Eng/Tech/IT