WORK DAY PROJECT MANAGER
Job Description: The Principle Workday Project Manager will be responsible for leading an
important initiative to integrate (onboard) multiple newly acquired companies into the global
org structure (within Workday) of our International Client.
You must have done many (not just 1 or 2) Workday-specific projects and understand the issues
related to onboarding new organizations and new geographies.
3-5 years of experience with Workday Project Management (HCM modules).
3-5 years of experience managing projects of medium complexity.
2-3 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
Superior written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to present
complex technical information in a clear manner to technology and business stakeholders.
Experience working with Smartsheet for program management (nice to have)
Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing
Possess great problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to build and maintain strong IT relationships across teams.
Exhibit the flexibility necessary to effectively manage change and thrive in an evolving
Ability to balance work between immediate demands and long-term objectives.
· Manage all phases of the project from design, build, testing, deployment and post go-live
· Ensure teams for projects remain on schedule and are completing their work with the
highest quality and customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with application architects, engineers, business partners, and project
management leadership to develop comprehensive strategies and plans to ensure
systems of the highest quality.
· Ensure the proper tracking of all activities, in compliance with data security and data
· Ensure results are thoroughly and accurately documented.
· Effectively communicate obstacles and blocked tasks to Managers and project teams.
· Ensure timely publication and thoroughness of status reports.
SALARY OFFER: 60,000 – 70,000 / WORK FROM HOME SET UP / START ASAP
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin