About the job
Lead quality control function for DA team in order to manage, maintain and improve the data collection to the highest quality standards
- Predict and prepare in advance in order to meet and exceed the quality of data collection (BAU) In line with field standards
- Work with QCTEs on a regular basis and ensure they work as per defined standards
- Organize physical back checks on the basis of some key inputs coming from internal data analysis, internal feedbacks, or sometimes external feedback from the client
- Ensure that Quality of collection has been well considered under the scope before finalizing or go-ahead of the project
- Carry out regular performance reviews with third-party vendors, escalate any issue to DA leader in case you foresee something that may go wrong
- Report to DA leader about key findings, potential areas where something may go wrong on a weekly basis
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with stakeholders matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience
- Extensive knowledge of the country and its profile
- Superior communication, leadership, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS office tools, Knack to adapt technology Solutions
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.