At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Senior Backend Developer – Python/Django (Work From Home)
Does your passion make you seek for a fast-paced and dynamic working environment?
You just might be who we’re looking for – awesomeness to add to our already amazing Qmunity!
More than just a company of Customer Service Champions, Quantrics is now a leading Digital Services and IT/Software Solutions Provider.
With us, you will get to grow your professional career, work with our award-winning IT Dev Team, and gain fulfillment from significantly contributing to the global digital landscape.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Define with architecture & design teams the required tasks that need to be performed to meet the business requirements and implement and support the high-level architecture.
- Build tools to help the client enforce security of its networks
- Champion Security and foster best practices in the DevSecOps context
- Participate in, and improve the Continuous Integration and the Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) cycle and processes
- Contribute to resolving incident reports relating to development and operational issues in timely fashion
- Propose canvas for good practices regarding code writing, reviews, and deployment workflow
- 5 years of Python Backend Development experience
- Deep knowledge of programming, OO Design Patterns and Software Architecture (e.g. Microservices)
- Familiarity with common Python web frameworks such as Flask, Django, Django Rest Framework
Nice to Have…
- Expertise with Test Driven Development and Agile Development
- Expertise of CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab Runners and/or Jenkins
- Expertise in SQL and Non-SQL database
- Expertise Kubernetes-based workflows (Gitlab/Docker/OpenShift)
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format
- Knowledgeable in security principles and tools (SCM, SAST, SCA, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in: Neo4J, Express.js, Go, Node.js, PySpark/Cloudera, Data Science/Machine Learning, Caching (Redis)
- Code quality and security (SonarQube, Checkmarx, JFrog Xray)
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Work from home set up
- Equipment will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Pay per performance, and bonuses!
- HMO upon day 1 + 2 dependents free up to 75 y/o
- 6 months paid maternity/paternity leave
- Group life Insurance and so much more!
If this role sounds exciting to you, click APPLY NOW!
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Position Level: Q19
Application Deadline: 10/14/2022
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.