Responsible for conducting audit assignments and other details of delegated audit work under the supervision of the Senior Auditor. Ensures achievement of the following Key Result Areas: Field Audit Assignment, Audit of Commissions and Incentives, Compliance with Systems and Procedures, Audit Review/ Analysis and Documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs details of audit work like checking mathematical accuracy of records and preparing schedules, analysis inventories and working papers.
- Reviews the transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conducts the actual field and phone confirmation of branches’ accounts and prepares the initial confirmation reports to be reviewed by the Senior Auditor.
- Audits monthly commissions and incentives (overriding commissions, sale of repossessed units, Legal Department and GIBCO incentives).
- Prepares schedules and reports for the analysis and audit made for submission to Senior Auditor or Audit Supervisor for review and to Audit Manager for approval.
- Reviews and evaluates the request for restructuring of the branch and/or department for the completeness, accuracy and legitimacy of the request for approval of MCC.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any 4-year business related courses
- With at least 1-2 years experience in external/internal auditing
- Experience in Accounting and Financial Management is an advantage
- With good analytical skills, adaptability and willingness to learn
- With basic knowledge in Audit policies and procedures
- Must have adequate knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
- Candidates must be willing to do field work
- Willing to travel Nationwide (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao)
Audit & Taxation