- Sell products being promoted
- Demonstrate and explain products in order to persuade customers to purchase products
- Ensure stores shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products
- Display and arrange products in the assigned store.
- Answer customer questions about the products and makes recommendations
- Report the daily sales and to order stocks after proper counting
- Submit customer comment and complaint to immediate supervisor
- At least one (1) year experience in merchandising or retail
- With at least a high school diploma
- Strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.