WorkMotion is looking for a Recruiter to join our People & Culture team. You will be a part of a highly impactful team which helps the company to grow globally. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and closing high potentials.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process; from interview to hiring
- Use LinkedIn to source and build project pipelines across a variety of disciplines
- Manage ATS system with candidates and internal/external job postings
- Schedule and send interview confirmations to candidates and hiring managers
- Build and maintain a network of talent through ongoing relationship management
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers reporting weekly pipeline activity and collectively prioritizing requisitions
- Manage an exceptional and efficient candidate process and experience
- At least 2 year full life-cycle recruiting related experience, preferably in a high-growth, fast paced, environment
- Experience working in a tech company
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, identify and resolve problems, and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Fluent in the English; verbal and written
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Team events (e.g. summer event, Christmas party)
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work becomes more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a genuinely global HR-tech company.
We are a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our team by an incredible magnitude – you will be among the first employees and have a unique chance to shape the company.