- HMO DAY 1
- Work and life balance
- 8 hours operations only
- Processing of content for online and/or hardcopy publishing
- Liaising with LNUK Editors and third party vendors.
- File management of reports, tracking spreadsheets, etc.
- Daily and monthly catch-up with LNUK onshore team for updates and urgent matters
- Processing of any ad hoc tasks delegated by LNUK onshore team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good command of written and spoken English language.
- A keen eye for detail
- Administrative/organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills and processes/ procedures quickly
- Experience working in an area of some complexity and using professional knowledge to deliver results
- Familiarity with working with editorial systems
- Amenable to work on mid shift with weekends off
- Can start as soon as possible, temporary WFH but must be willing to work onsite if required