The CRM and Pricing Data Specialist is a hybrid role responsible for the maintenance and administration of CRM and pricing databases for LexisNexis Pacific
- Maintain and update LexisNexis pricing policies and documents based from Management, Product and Segment Managers
- Maintain and administer pricing information; update and uploading pricelist
- Assist in resolving incorrect pricing in e-store
- Support and coordinate with Sales team in pricing proposals and quotations
- Communicate with Lexis Nexis Pricing Manager for inquiries on availability and release of new products
- Work with the marketing team to deliver enhancements to the NetSuite and Global CRM system
- Manage the Business and User requirement function for any Marketing CRM enhancements
- Advance knowledge in Excel is required
- CRM and Salesforce experience preferred
- Good Communication skills.
- Background in Marketing Preferred
Why join us?
- Competitive salary with annual increase and incentive
- Career Development Programs
- 24 Paid Time-offs annually, 30 Paid Time-offs on the 5th year
- Comprehensive HMO for you and up to 4 Dependents
- Day 1 Life and Accident Insurance
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Hybrid Work Set up. IT equipment will be provided.
For your convenience, our entire recruitment process is done virtually.