Job Responsibilities :
- Leak repair in piping and faucets and all other types of equipment and work with PVC/HDPE piping
- Exercise the ability to write/interpret layout specifications of plumbing and piping systems and materials require
- Solder, thread and fit PVC/HDPE, copper and clay pipes testing all pipes for air/water tight seal
Job Qualifications :
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- TESDA NC II Certificate required!
- Expertise working in construction (underground, roadworks, railway, etc), as well as plumbing and piping systems
- Above average English communication skills (Must present English Proficiency certficate)
- Minimum 5 years of technical overseas experience in English countries preferred
Principal / Employer : Kirimana Consultants
Principal / Employer Address : 131 Hinewa Road, Otumoetai, Tauranga 3110 NZ
Placement : This job has no placement
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.